Here’s your invite…
SAVE THE DATE!
Wednesday, NOVEMBER 15TH!
A New Standard for Sustainable Luxury
Creatives, Designers, Shoppers and Lovers of Sustainable Luxury
To Join Ornare, Slow Luxury and SohoMuse
Slow Luxury FESTA 2017
The New Creatives
Global Slow Luxury Shops, Evening Round Table Talk,
Networking Festa! Cocktail Party
RSVP’s a must: firstname.lastname@example.org
10% of pop-up shop proceeds benefit
The Vivo à Beiro trans-Atlantic sailing adventure
for BrazilFoundation favela youth projects
(more below on this adventure!)
- SHOP: A real-time holiday pop up shop with sustainable Slow Luxury for sale in the beautiful Ornare Manhattan showroom.
- NETWORK, FESTA, PARTY with: SohoMuse, the high-end full-service networking and content platform for Creatives
- LEARN: A round table evening talk hosted by interior design’s favorite blogger, Rio Hamilton and designers, Marie Aiello; Jade Dressler; Pitter Schattan of Ornare and Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin of SohoMuse.
Our festa! shops feature:
- AromaM place and thematic-based indie-perfumes of Japan, Italy, made here in NYC by Master Perfumer, Maria McElroy
- The new Immortal Beloved Goddess Perfume + Coloring Book from House of Cherry Bomb, (perfume) Jade Dressler (coloring book) and Immortal Beloved Goddesses
- Home linens, pillows and textiles from India’s traditional weavers that revive techniques and fabrics for modern lives from The White Weave
- Linen and cotton handwoven textiles with a fresh, relaxed aesthetic made in US on traditional looms from Stephanie Seal Brown
- Luxury black candles scented by Scotland’s natural worlds from Goldhart
- Lorae Russo‘s collections and custom fine jewelry, a synergy of art’s unconventional spirit, the beauty of nature and magic of transformational stones
- Shop Zuri makes very chic dresses in one modern bold style with Kenya’s brilliant prints
Beauty, jewelry, perfume, clothing, candles, pillows, linens and holiday gifts for women and men to inspire all within the luxe-custom home design fantasies of Ornare.
Please see the SlowLuxury Instagram account where we’ll be posting visuals of all the rare treasures and lucky charms in the shop.
Save The Date!
November 15, 2017 4pm to 9pm
HOSTS: Ornare, SohoMuse, and Slow Luxury
Ornare, A+D Building, 150 E 58th St. New York
RSVP a must: email@example.com
We are honored to support the Vivo à Beira, Life on The Edge, race to support art and culture for Brazil’s favela youth.